Photo by Flickr user khrawlings.
140. Take advantage of tax credits on energy efficient items.
141. Seek out rebates on ENERGY STAR appliances.
142. Do your banking online instead of being mailed statements.
143. Pay your bills online.
144. File your taxes electronically.
145. Ask your employer if you can have your paycheck directly deposited.
Photo by Flickr user Hobvias Sudoneighm.
146. Read newspapers and magazines online.
147. Buy e-books instead of print copies.
148. Send electronic invitations instead of snail mail.
149. Send e-cards instead of purchasing paper cards.
150. Opt out of receiving phone books or Yellow Pages.
151. Remove yourself from junk mail lists.
152. Use cloth napkins instead of paper.
153. Use cloth hand towels instead of paper towels.
Photo by Flickr user martinak15.
154. Download software instead of purchasing a disc.
155. Download or stream the music you want to listen to.
156. Download or stream movies and TV shows.
157. Borrow books from libraries.
158. Entertain at home.
159. Take a staycation instead of traveling.
Photo courtesy of Campaign Monitor.
160. Pack your lunch in reusable containers instead of plastic bags.
161. Print on both sides of the page.
162. Think before you print so you don't waste paper.
163. If you are able, telecommute or work at home.