- Product Overview
This folding shelf comes in three different finishes to match any space. Double stack this shelf to create a wall unit. Use it in the bathroom for your towels, in the kids room for their stuff toys or in an office for books or files. Made of Solid beechwood.
There are unlimited storage possibilities for this 3-tier Folding Shelf. Double stack this shelf to create a tall storage shelf. Organizing your bathroom, kids or office just got easier. Open and airy bookshelf design.
Protect Your Investment!
- Overall Shelf Open size is 27.80"W x 11.50"D x 38.50"H. Folded 27.80"W x 2.48"D x 49.09"H
- Maximum Stacking 2 Units High. 12" Clearance between each shelf.
- Solid Wood Construction in Walnut Finish. Assembly Required.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 94896 Color Brown Category Bookcases Type Display Shelves Style Transitional Weight 24 Add Warranties Yes Height 38.5 Depth 11.5 Width 27.8 Furniture Color Antique Walnut Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Room Living Room Features Folding, Stackable Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects