- Product Overview
3 pc - Table and 2 stools. Save Space. 2 drawers with metal handle on two ends of the Table, adding two rush seat stools makes this 3 pc set looks nicely. Box 1 -Table-->
Create the perfect breakfast nook with this cozy and traditional style table. This table features a space saving rectangular and two drawers one at each end of table for convenient access. 3-Pc Set includes Table and 2 Assembled Stools.
Protect Your Investment!
- Table size is 39.37"W x 19.69"D x 33.27"H. 2 Drawers with inside dim 11.34"W x 13.19"D x 3.54"H.
- Include 2 assembled rush seat stool each stands at 13.50"W x 13.50"D x 23.50"H. Seat is 13.50".
- Made with combination of solid and composite wood in walnut finish. Assembly required.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 94374 Color Brown Category Tables Type Dining Tables Style Transitional Weight 63 Add Warranties Yes Height 33.27 Depth 19.69 Width 39.37 Furniture Color Antique Walnut Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Number In Set 3 Room Dining Room Shape Rectangular Number of Boxes 2
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects