- Product Overview
Sometimes simplicity speaks volumes and with the Parkland High Table, it comes on loud and clear. A rich and warm walnut finish lends itself to a cozy invitation to pull up a chair and relax for awhile. The two comfortable saddle-seat chairs complement the table design and fit easily under the table when not in use: a casual, rustic look with a hint of Western flair. The 3-piece set is an ideal size that will look great in the kitchen or small dining area.
Parkland Table, a rich and warm walnut finish lends itself to a cozy invitation to pull up a chair and relax for awhile. The size is ideal for seating up to four discerning individuals and will look fantastic in a kitchen. 3-Pc able and 2 Stools.
Protect Your Investment!
- Square Table assembled size is 33.86"W x 33.86"D x 38.98"H.
- Includes 2 Assembled Bar Saddle Seat Stools 17.91"W x 15.79"D x 28.86"H; Seat dim. 17.50"W x 9"D.
- Made from solid wood in warm walnut finish. Simple Assembly Required.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 94349 Color Brown Category Dining Sets Type Pub Tables Style Transitional Weight 65 Add Warranties Yes Height 38.98 Depth 33.86 Width 33.86 Furniture Color Antique Walnut Frame Material Wood Assembly Required Yes Number In Set 3 Room Game Room & Bar Shape Square Number of Boxes 2
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects