- Product Overview
Classic Counter V Ladder Back design Stool/Chair with high back add a touch of elegance and comfort to your dining room. The actual seat dimension is 16.54"W x 15.55"D. Back Rest dimension is 16.54" W and 15.24"H. Seat Height is 23.98" from ground. Overall chair size is 16.54"W x 19.21"D x 39.17"H. This Counter V adder Back Stool/Chair is a sturdy solid wood construction that can hold up to 220lbs. Walnut finish. Ready to assemble.
The simple and straight forward, yet classic look of these 24" V-Back Counter stool/chair allow them to be used with a variety of decors from country to contemporary. Their design and rich Antique Walnut finish is a perfect match to high pub table.
Protect Your Investment!
- This set comes with 2 V-Back Bar Stool/Chair assembled size is 16.54"W x 19.21"D x 39.17"H.
- 2 Stools/chairs Seat Dim 16.34" x 15.55", Seat Height 24"H. Back Rest dim is 16.54"W x 15.24"H
- Made of Solid wood in walnut finish and Ready to Assemble.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 94253 Color Brown Category Bar Stools Style Transitional Weight 31.2 Add Warranties Yes Height 39.17 Depth 19.21 Width 16.54 Seat Height Counter Height Furniture Color Walnut Frame Material Wood Assembly Required Yes Number In Set 2 Room Game Room & Bar Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects