- Product Overview
29" Round dining table made of durable MDF with a matte black finish and a metal leg with chrome finish. Perfect for small dining areas; it has contemporary styling and is a great match with our 93220 swivel chairs.
Spectrum Round Dining Table features 28.74" Black Top and Chrome Base. The laminate top adds to the timeless look to the table and chrome metal accent based. Sleek and stylish, it is great for social gathers and light dining or extra table.
Protect Your Investment!
- Wood Veneer Top, MDF, round table top has surface of 28.74" diameter and stands at 29.50" High.
- Bright Chrome Metal Finishing on Post and Base. Base has a diameter of 17.52".
- Easy Assembly Required. Match with our Spectrum Chair to complete the look.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 93729 Color Black Category Tables Type Dining Tables Style Contemporary Weight 33 Add Warranties Yes Height 29.5 Depth 28.74 Width 28.74 Furniture Color Black / Metal Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood, Metal Material Type Chrome Room Dining Room Shape Round Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects