- Product Overview
Simple and functional Squamish Accent Table dubs perfectly as a nightstand. Comes with one drawer and an open cabinet for storage. Overall table size 15.75"W x 12.5"D x 23.82"H. Drawer inside dimension is 12.75"W x 9.68"D x 4.41"H. Open Cabinet size is 14.25"W x 11.06"D x 14.48"H. Espresso veneer on MDF. Assembly Required.
Simple and functional Squamish Accent Table dubs perfectly as a nightstand It is compact and great storage addition to any rooms. It comes with one drawer and an open cabinet for storage. Clean and basic goes well with any decor.
Protect Your Investment!
- Overall table size 15.75"W x 12.5"D x 23.82"H. Drawer inside dim 12.75"W x 9.68"D x 4.41"H.
- Open Cabinet size is 14.25"W x 11.06"D x 14.48"H. Espresso veneer on composite wood.
- Assembly Requires.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 92916 Color Black Category Tables Type End Tables Style Contemporary Weight 25 Add Warranties Yes Height 23.82 Depth 12.5 Width 15.75 Furniture Color Espresso Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Room Living Room Features Storage Available Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects