- Product Overview
This wheeled wine cart holds everything necessary for a portable bar. It can store ten bottles of wine in its upper racks, and also has a lower shelf to hold more bottles and glasses. The top shelf is perfect for resting full glasses and plates of appetizers.
This wheeled wine cart holds everything necessary for a portable bar. Cart Top is mirror reflecting your wares and adds elegant. It can store ten bottles of wine in its upper racks, and also has a lower shelf to hold more bottles and glasses.
Protect Your Investment!
- Bar Cart assembled size is 30.71"W x 18.35"D x 33.19"H.
- Bottom Shelf inside dimension is 18.66" x 14.17" x 14" Clearance
- Metal is zine alloy with satin nickel. Solid/Composite wood in Espresso Finish. Assembly Required.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 92329 Color Black Category Racks Type Wine Racks Style Transitional Weight 39 Add Warranties Yes Height 33.19 Depth 18.35 Width 30.71 Furniture Color Dark Espresso Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Room Living Room Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects