- Product Overview
The Xola End Table is an elegant addition to your living space with the "X" designed panels and chamfered legs. The overall table size is 20"W x 19.1"D x 21.9"H. The lower shelf is 15.5"W x 14"D with 15" clearance. Made from solid and composite wood in a cappuccino finish. Assembly required.
Contemporary "X" designed occasional tables has an open style build to allow your wall color to show through capturing visual interest and depth. Bring understated style to your home combining the traditional and modern style of this table, allowing it to complement any decor.
Protect Your Investment!
- Overall end table size is 20"W x 19"D x 22"H.
- Lower shelf surface is 15.5"W x 14"D with a 15" clearance.
- Constructed with combination of solid and composite wood in cappuccino finish. Assembly required.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 40420 Color Brown Category Tables Type End Tables Style Transitional Weight 22.05 Add Warranties Yes Height 21.97 Depth 19.13 Width 20 Furniture Color Cappuccino Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Room Living Room Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects