- Product Overview
The set comes with 2 bar stools which is an essential piece to any household. It's a stylish black color at 29" tall and comes fully assembled. Overall size is 13.6" x 13.6" x 29.1"H . Solid wood in black finish.
The set of 2 Square Leg Kitchen Stools are classic, simple and versatile. Essential for every home and great for the counter, bar or kitchen area. The stools provide sturdy and durable seating. The set includes two stylish assembled stools.
Protect Your Investment!
- Each stool stands at 13.6"W x 13.6"D x 29.1"H. Seat dimension is 13" in diameter.
- This set includes 2 stools. Perfect to pair with Pub or Bar Table. Ships fully assembled.
- Made from solid wood in black finish.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 20230 Color Black Category Bar Stools Style Contemporary Weight 19.8 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 29.1 Depth 13.6 Width 13.6 Seat Height Bar Height Furniture Color Black Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Number In Set 2 Room Game Room & Bar Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects