- Product Overview
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:28.75"*Depth:26.44"
Info & Guides
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time.
- This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- TimeSavor Ultra True Convection Cooking System
- Whirlpool brand's newest convection cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack.
- TimeSavor Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is completely filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices.
- Rapid Preheat
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy.
- Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking.
- Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- SteamClean option
- Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Largest capacity available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens.
- Models with the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- FIT System
- The FIT system ensures the wall oven can fit your current cabinet cutout.
- Using four adjustable feet and two trim options, you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.
- Convection Conversion
- Convection Conversion removes the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes.
- Automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry's largest window.
- The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Precise Clean Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time.
- This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
- No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
MFG SKU Number WOS92EC0AE Color Black Appliance Color Black Ice Category Wall Ovens Series Ice Collection Type Single Weight 149 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 30 Depth 26.44 Height 28.75 Cutout Width 28.5 Cutout Depth 24 Cutout Height 26.91 Exterior Width 30 Exterior Depth 26.44 Exterior Height 28.75 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 5 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 40 Watts 1.25 Features Convection, Self Clean Undercounter Installable Yes ADA Compliant No Microwave No Speed Oven No Steam Oven No Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Digital Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Control Type Digital Broiler Element Location Top Delay Bake Yes Stainless Steel Handle No Digital Temperature Display Yes Interior Oven Light Yes Proofing No Removable Door Yes Sabbath Mode Yes Star K Certified Yes Temperature Probe No Timer Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection