- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Electric Wall Oven*Width:30"*Height:42.57"*Depth:26.44"
DetailsDo you want a practical and well-engineered wall oven that will deliver consistent cooking performance? Do you also want this appliance to bring a sense of modern elegance to your kitchen? Look no further! The
Whirlpool WOC95EC0AS combination wall ovenis the total package. Read more here.
Don't waste time preheating.
Rapid Preheatwill heat up your oven 25% faster for speedy single rack baking. Whirlpool's
AccuBake® Temperature Management Systemworks to provide consistent heating across multiple racks. It uses built-in temperature sensors to monitor the oven so it will activate the necessary cooking elements and surround food with even temperatures.
Another feature unique to Whirlpool, the
Precise Clean cleaning systemtracks the oven's self-clean cycles to control their frequency so they'll only happen as often as necessary. This conserves energy and doesn't require any harsh chemicals. The
SteamClean optionlets you take care of everyday spills without any special cleaners. Just add 1 1/4 cups of water and your oven will do the rest. It works like a charm!
True Convection Cooking Systemuses a rear fan and third 2,500 watt heating element to better distribute heat. Muffins come out beautiful every time, and even a 20-pound turkey will be cooked to perfection!
Automatic convection conversionwill change standard times and temperatures in your recipes to the convection equivalent, so you won't have to worry about burnt cookies.
This oven's capacity is
5.0 cu. ft.That's an extra large capacity that will accommodate multiple dishes or lots of baked goodies! It contains
3 standard racksthat are easy to adjust. The bake element is concealed under the oven floor, leaving a smooth surface that is painless to clean.
Monitoring cooking progress has never been easier with the
EasyView extra large window. Get a full view inside your oven with this window! Other features you're sure to love are the
audible alerts, Keep Warm setting, Add a Minute, and control lock capability.
If you want a microwave but don't want to take up the cupboard or counter space, a combination oven is the way to go! This little dandy is spacious compared to your average microwave, and it should be large enough for any baking dish you'd want to use.
Sensor cookingin the microwave will automatically adjust the cooking time depending on what you're heating up.
Defrosting and reheatingwith the microwave will speed up food prep, and the
steam cookfeature is great for vegetables! Other options include
Add 30 Seconds, Add A Minute, Baked Potato, Beverage, and Popcorn.
The controls are simple to identify and use. You can get a grip on the basics without ever having to open the manual! The microwave and oven are both well-lit, and the doors open easily. Please note: The microwave door opens down, as shown in the picture. The gorgeous stainless steel finish and interiors make this wall oven stylish as well as functional.
So if you want an appliance that's attractive while also offering loads of capabilities that save you time and energy, then the Whirlpool WOC95EC0AS combination oven is a great fit! Upgrade your home and simplify your holiday cooking with help from Goedeker's!Info & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $119.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WOC95EC0AS Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Wall Ovens Type Combination Weight 227 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 30 Depth 26.44 Height 42.57 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 5 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 40 Watts 1.25 Features ADA Compliant, Convection, Self Clean ADA Compliant Yes Convection Yes Self Clean Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection