- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Whirlpool WGI925C0BS rangeis the industry's first induction double oven freestanding range. This luxurious appliance offers greater cooking power and precision that dedicated chefs will love. Learn what all the hype is about when you see the features!
AccuHeat™ induction technologywill only transfer energy into your magnetic cookware, delivering heat right where you want it. Set and maintain temperatures with perfect control. The cooktop heats up more quickly than standard electric ones, and it's just as good as gas without the hassle of the hook up. Avid cooks will adore it!
There are four induction heating elements on the cooking surface, including one
11" Boost elementthat's able to boil water 50% faster than your average cooktop. But simmering is just as simple! All of the burners offer low temperatures that are ideal for tasks like melting chocolate.
You already know that induction heating means spills won't get burnt onto the cooktop, but the
SpillGuard™really simplifies cleanup with raised edges that keeps messes from dripping everywhere. The Whirlpool WGI925C0BS is also incredibly safe to use. All that gets hot is the cooking surface directly under the pot or pan, which reduces the risk of burned fingers. It even has a safety feature that will beep if items are left on the cooktop.
The upper oven is 2.5 cu. ft. and the lower main oven is 4.2 cu. ft. for a
total capacity of 6.7 cu. ft.There are
three standard oven racksaltogether, one in the upper oven and two in the lower oven, and they are all adjustable.
AccuBake® temperature management systemdetects oven heat levels and monitors baking elements through built-in sensors to deliver improved cooking results. The small upper oven is great for pizza, sandwiches, and other everyday meals. With the
Rapid Preheat, the oven will be ready to cook in minutes, or you can use that space for prep tasks like dough proofing while the lower oven takes on the tough jobs.
TimeSavor™ convection cooking systemin the lower oven efficiently circulates hot air using a fan in the back, so you won't have to periodically turn baked treats to get everything heated evenly, and an
EasyView extra-large windowin the door helps you keep an eye on how things are progressing. An automatic oven light comes on whenever the door is opened, but the lights can also be switched on or off manually.
You don't have to keep track of your oven's self-clean cycles - the
Precise Clean systemwill do it for you! Then the length and frequency of cycles will be altered accordingly, saving energy and money. For small spills, select the
SteamClean option. Then a few minutes and 1 1/4 cups of water later, your oven will be clean again!
The control panels are logically arranged and easy to use, and the visual sliding scale for the cooktop is a particularly neat feature. Not to mention, the lack of knobs gives this range sleek, clean lines. Other features that will make your life easier are the
hidden bake elementthat leaves a smooth surface to clean in the oven cavity and the
keep warm modewhich prevent meals from cooling off while you're waiting to serve everyone.
The Whirlpool WGI925C0BS range packs the convenience of a double oven and the energy efficiency of an induction cooktop into one beautiful package. Whether you're a culinary master or part of a busy family that loves home-cooked meals, this range from Goedeker's is an unbelievable value.
Whirlpool Stove Induction Cooking TechnologyProtect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $159.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $79.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WGI925C0BS Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Ranges Type Double Weight 225 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 29.94 Depth 28.5 Height 47.13 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 6.7 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity 4.2 Cu. Ft. Secondary Oven Capacity 2.5 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 40 Features Convection, Induction, Self Clean Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Smoothtop Stainless Steel Handle Yes Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Yes Number of Burners 4 Burners Cooktop Control Type Touchpad Modules Required No Hot Surface Indicator Light Yes Induction Yes Grill No Griddle No Digital Temperature Display Yes Timer Yes Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Delay Bake Yes Proofing No Sabbath Mode Yes Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 3 Removable Door Yes Star K Certified Yes ADA Compliant No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection