- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Gray
Protect Your Investment!
- 12-Hour FanFresh Option with Dynamic Venting Technology
- When selected, a built-in fan automatically activates after the wash cycle finishes, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can wash and dry a small load without ever using a dryer!
- Active Spray Technology
- Active Spray technology completely covers fabric with detergent with it's clever cone shaped patter. It virtually eliminates the need to pretreat stains by delivering better cleaning performance!
- Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- This washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve its balance over time. Now you can place your laundry machines almost anywhere you want, assured of balanced performance and vibration control.
- PreSoak Option
- A presoak option exists for those hard to remove stains.
- Tap Touch Controls
- The Tap Touch interface featured on select models allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space. It brings high-tech style to your laundry room.
- Smart Temperature Control
- Reduce shrinking and color bleeding with temperature control.
- Precision Dispense
- Pretreats soils and penetrates stains with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle won't begin until the entire washload has been treated.
- 4.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Plenty of room for big laundry loads such as bedding and sheets.
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Save money and conserve natural resources with these standards set by the EPA.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- Adaptive Clean Wash System
- The Adaptive Clean Wash System automatically senses each load size so it uses just the right amount of water needed.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- With 12 different cycles, there's a perfect wash for every type of laundry load.
- Steam-Enhanced Cycles
- Add the power of steam to select wash cycles to eliminate tough stains!
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 5 Temp settings offer versatility for your washes.
- Deep Clean Steam Option
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving difficult stains like grass and grease.
- Keep Operational Sounds Inside the Washer
- This washer is very quiet.
- 14 Adaptive Wash Actions
- This washer can think for itself, adapting with 14 different actions.
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- Commercial grade heat for sanitizing clothes.
- 1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds for a deeper clean.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, using fewer moving parts. That's fewer parts for you to worry about later on.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket offers long-lasting durability.
- Delay Wash (up to 12 Hours)
- Need to postpone a wash? No problem. Program the delay for up to 12 hours.
- Internal Water Heater
- Better heat with this internal heater.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans just as well as a warm water wash. An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains.
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation and low spin speed provide delicate fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- A casual cycle option for those typical laundry loads.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, barely soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like sleeping bags, comforters, or pillows, all of which fit easily inside.
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Increases water temperatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- An extra rinse option for those extra smelly and dirty loads.
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load.
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining, and the cycle status.
- Allergen Cycle
- The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens from your clothes.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WFW96HEAU Color Gray Appliance Color Diamond Steel Category Washers Series Duet Type Front Load Weight 250 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 27 Depth 31.5 Height 38 Capacity 4.3 Voltage 120 Amps 15 RPM 1400 Features Energy Star, Steam Cycle, Water Heater, Stackable Energy Star Yes ADA Compliant No Stackable Yes Steam Cycle Yes Water Heater Yes Location of Controls Front Control Type Touchpad Cycles 12 Wash Cycles 12 Temperature Settings 5 Bleach Dispenser Yes Fabric Softener Dispenser Yes Stainless Steel Drum Yes Leveling Legs Yes Self Cleaning Lint Filter No Soak Setting Yes CEE Rating Tier III
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection