- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.White
Protect Your Investment!
- 3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Clothes stay fresh without having transfer them to the dryer immediately.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Reduces noise and vibration by minimizing movement of the wash drum during spin cycles making installation on an upper floor possible.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash.
- An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine.
- This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
- Active Wear Cycle
- Clean small loads of active wear such as biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing.
- This cycle combines low-speed tumbling and medium-speed spin for gentle fabric care.
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
- Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- Small Load Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Delay Wash (Up To 10 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 10 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- *Inlet Hose NOT Included eith Unit*
- Available at Goedeker's.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WFW9151YW Color White Appliance Color White Category Washers Type Front Load Weight 214 Appliance Type Residential Width 27 Depth 30.5 Height 36 Capacity 3.5 Voltage 120 Amps 15 Features Energy Star, Stackable Energy Star Yes Stackable Yes Cycles 12
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection