- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.White
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System
- Uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- Our most energy-efficient cleaning cycle uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
- Rapid Preheat
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
- Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas ranges.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window.
- Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the EasyView extra-large oven window.
- Power Burner
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer 15,000 or 17,000 BTUs.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Delivers precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Split Rack
- Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack.
- This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Convection Conversion
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes.
- The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
- This large griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility than ever before.
- Now you can cook pancakes, burgers and other favorite foods quickly and easily.
- The flexible griddle can be placed on multiple cooktop locations for even greater cooking options.
- Max Capacity Rack
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean.
- Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Lower Storage Drawer
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
Whirlpool Stove Power Burners
Whirlpool Oven TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
Whirlpool Oven AccuBake Temperature Management SystemProtect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WFG710H0AH Color White Appliance Color White Ice Category Ranges Series Ice Collection Type Single Weight 190 Appliance Type Residential Width 29.88 Depth 27.88 Height 46.88 Fuel Type Gas Capacity 5.8 Primary Oven Capacity 5.8 Cu. Ft. Voltage 120 Amps 15 Features Convection Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle No Viewing Window Yes Drawer Storage Clock Yes Number of Burners 4 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Hot Surface Indicator Light No Induction No Grill No Griddle No Digital Temperature Display Yes Timer Yes Convection Yes Self Clean No Delay Bake Yes Proofing No Sabbath Mode Yes Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 2 Removable Door Yes Star K Certified Yes ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection