- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Natural Gas Range*Width:29.88"*Height:46.25"*Depth:27.25"
- Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks
- Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range.
- It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks.
- Power Burners
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- 8,000 BTU Middle Burner
- Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility.
- With up to 8,000 BTUs, you'll have enough power to cook your favorite dishes while using the rest of the burners for other tasks.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- 9,500-BTU Burner
- A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
- Upswept, Porcelain SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop.
- Its raised edges help contain spills, while the smooth porcelain surface makes wiping up messes easy.
- Recessed Cooktop
- Provides a sleeker profile by lowering the level of the grates and also helps to keep spills from dripping off the cooktop.
- Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface.
- Gives you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations.
- The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- Large Oven Window
- The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Under-Oven Broiler
- Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler.
- It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods.
- The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- Griddle (Included)
- This dishwasher-safe griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal.
- Now you can grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the cooktop.
- Adjustable Oven Racks
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware.
- You can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Custom Broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments between 300°F and 525°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Clock and Timer
- Oven Light
- Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed.
- The light is controlled with an on/off switch.
Whirlpool® Stove Power Burners
Whirlpool Oven EasyView Extra-Large Range WindowInfo & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WFG505M0BS Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Ranges Type Single Weight 136 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 29.88 Depth 27.25 Height 46.25 Interior Width 25 Interior Depth 19 Interior Height 18.38 Fuel Type Natural Gas Capacity 5.1 Cu. Ft. Voltage 120 Amps 15 Burner Set 1 QTY 2 Burner Set 1 Output 15000 Burner Set 2 QTY 1 Burner Set 2 Output 9500 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 8000 Burner Set 4 QTY 1 Burner Set 4 Output 5000 Oven BTUs 16500 Features Conventional Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Viewing Window Yes Drawer Broiler Clock Yes Number of Burners 5 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Induction No Grill No Griddle No Digital Temperature Display Yes Timer Yes Convection No Self Clean No Delay Bake Yes Proofing No Sabbath Mode No Broiler Element Location Bottom Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 2 Removable Door Yes Star K Certified No ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection