- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Black
Protect Your Investment!
- Industry's Most Energy Efficient Dishwashers
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance.
- Sensor Cycle
- From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered.
- It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- It cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love.
- Flexible Capacity
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items with Whirlpool brand's new line of dishwashers.
- You'll have enouch space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 15-place setting capacity to its fullest.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance.
- No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- CEE Tier 2 Qualified
- Their most efficient dishwashers feature the best CEE Tier qualification available.
- They exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 25% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 2 qualification.
- Improved AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- Their improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space.
- Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
- Eco Wash Cycle
- Their most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes.
- This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
- Eco Dry Option
- The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on their dishwashers.
- Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry.
- Resource - Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy.
- Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides their quietest line of dishwashers ever.
- Their Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever
- Their quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation.
- Equipped with their Quiet Partner sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
- Plastic Cup Shelf
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
- Light Item Clips
- Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket.
- They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
- Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Triple Filtration System
- Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils.
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- Dynamic Fills
- This dishwasher offers dynamic fills that utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used.
- Dynamic fills are used on all cycles.
- Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes.
- It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option.
- Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
- High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- Heavy Cycle
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Normal Cycle
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil.
- Quiet Partner IV Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
- Improved Design Fits More Spaces
- You can now easily install this dishwasher thanks to its universal cutout.
- It's adjustable, so it fits perfectly to your kitchen's needs, without sacrificing overall tub height or capacity.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number WDF750SAYB Color Black Appliance Color Black Category Dishwashers Series Gold Type Full Console Weight 91 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 23.88 Depth 24.5 Height 33.5 Voltage 120 Amps 15 dBa 51 Features Energy Star, Stainless Steel Interior, Water Heater Installation Type Built-In Energy Star Yes Place Settings 15 Cycles 5 Hard Food Disposer No ADA Compliant No Accepts Custom Panels No Control Type Digital Control Style Full Console Adjustable Upper Rack No Fold Down Tines No Rack Material Nylon Cutlery Tray No Tall Tub Yes Stainless Steel Interior Yes Number of Spray Arms 2 Rinse Aid Dispenser Yes Water Filtration Yes Water Heater Yes Delay Start Yes Dry Type Both High Temperature Wash Yes NSF Certified Yes Quick Wash Setting No China/Crystal Setting No Sensor Clean Yes Heavy Duty Wash Yes Star K Certified No CEE Rating Tier II
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection