- Product Overview
Enjoy the benefits of a 36" smooth-top electric cooktop by Whirlpool G9CE3675XB with 5 radiant elements. Intelligently designed with Triple Burner and Dual burner heating elements to fit different pan sizes and heat each one accordingly. All burners feature the AccuSimmer Plus for precise temperature control. Use for melting, warming and simmering plus a little extra precision for delicacies.
Tap Touch controls make it easy to turn on and adjust settings. Tap the built in Control Lock to disable the control panel for a child safety feature. Sleek black ceramic-glass surface by Schott is beautiful, durable, long-lasting and the smooth flat surface is easy to clean.
After cooking on the Whirlpool G9CE3675XB you'll wonder how you ever cooked without it. Protect your investment by adding Goedeker's 2, 3 or 5 year extended warranties.
Info & Guides
- 36" 5 Element Electric Cooktop
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy.
- They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- AccuSimmer Plus
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer Plus' low temperatures.
- It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer, plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes.
- Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer element and makes melting butter and cooking custards easy.
- Right Rear: 12"/9"/6" Triple (3,000/1,950/1,050W)
- Whirlpool brand's efficient 12"/9"/6" triple radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware and increase cooktop flexibility and power.
- Left Rear: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W)
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Right Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Middle Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Control Lock
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
MFG SKU Number G9CE3675XB Color Black Appliance Color Black Category Cooktops Series Gold Weight 49 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 36.31 Depth 21.75 Height 3.75 Actual Height 3.75 Cutout Width 35.5 Cutout Depth 20.5 Fuel Type Electric Voltage 240 Amps 40 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 3000/1950/1050 Burner Set 2 QTY 1 Burner Set 2 Output 2500/1200 Burner Set 3 QTY 3 Burner Set 3 Output 1200 Induction No Downdraft Ventilation No Cooktop Control Type Touch Sensor Burner Type Smoothtop Number of Burners 5 Burners ADA Compliant No Surface Color Black Trim Color Black Grill No Griddle No Hot Surface Indicator Light Yes Sabbath Mode No Star K Certified No Modules Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection