- Product Overview
Our patent pending heavy duty Stainless Steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility.
- 12 ft. non-retractable electrical cord
- Standard 110V household current
- No UV rays, silent operation
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 1471 Color Black Furniture Color Black and Silver Category Outdoor Fireplaces Weight 32 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 28 Depth 32.7 Height 45.7
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects