- Product Overview
Bring the tasteful holiday rustic look of the Anderson Plaid Mini Tree Skirt home this year. It all comes together in a classy cherry red, iron grey, and marshmallow textured woven plaid, for a timeless addition to your Christmas decor. The skirt is finished with a turned edge seam with cherry red whip stitching. Reverses to two-tone grey herringbone weave felt.
- Assorted Fabrics
- Machine stitched
- Cherry red, iron grey, and marshmallow textured woven plaid fabric
- Flannel lining
- Turned edge seam with thick cherry red whip stitching
- opening trimmed with .5" herringbone binding with same whip stitching
- Two-tone grey herringbone weave felt on back allows for reversibility
- Features a 3" diameter loop
- Dimensions: 21 Diameter (in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.5 (lb)
- Outer Material: Cotton and Felt
- Made in India
- Color(s): Cherry Red, Iron Grey, Marshmallow
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 32219 Color Multi-Color Category Decor Type Holiday Decor Weight 0.5 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 21 Width 21 Furniture Color Cherry Red, Iron Grey Assembly Required No Material Type Cotton and Felt Shell Materials Cotton, Felt Number In Set 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects