- Product Overview
Casual meets playful with the Lanai Wide Tote. Lanai showcases a fun medallion print for a fresh take on trendy Featuring indigo, marshmallow creme, turquoise and coffee brown leather straps.
- 3 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 1 outside zip pocket
- Single Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Enzyme-washed canvas fabric printed in turquoise, indigo, and marshmallow
- Majolica-inspired medallion print presents a fresh take on trendy
- Lined in parchment and ash grey ikat printed cotton fabric
- Coffee brown leather straps
- Base features coffee brown leather strips for stability
- Pewter hardware
- Dimensions: 21 Opening, H14 Base: W15.75xD8 (in)
- 2 straps 30x1"
- 12" Shoulder drop
- Approximate Weight: 1.41 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Color(s): Turquoise, Indigo, Marshmallow
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 31025 Color Multi-Color Category Luggage & Bags Type Bags and Totes Weight 1.41 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 14 Depth 8 Width 21/15.75 Furniture Color Turquoise, Indigo Assembly Required No Material Type 100% Cotton Shell Materials Cotton Number In Set 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects