- Product Overview
The Elisha Weekender sports a look made for travel with its generous size and leather trim. Elisha radiates a classic, go-everywhere design with twill weave cotton, cedar brown, ebony, and tan. Features coffee brown leather handles with adjustable/removable cotton straps.
- 3 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 1 outside zip pocket
- Single Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Twill weave cotton fabric in cedar brown, ebony, and tan
- Alternating stripes of tonal colors
- Lined in parchment and ash grey ikat printed cotton fabric
- Shoulder straps and trim in coffee brown leather
- adjustable cotton crossbody strap
- Base features plastic insert and coffee brown leather strips for added stability
- Pewter hardware
- Dimensions: W23xD9 opening, H14.75x Base W20xD11 (in)
- 2 shoulder straps 22", 1 removable strap 55x1"
- 10" shoulder drop
- Approximate Weight: 2.89 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Color(s): Cedar Brown, Ebony, Tan
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 30979 Color Multi-Color Category Luggage & Bags Type Bags and Totes Weight 2.89 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 14.75 Depth 11 Width 20 Furniture Color Cedar Brown, Ebony Materials Cotton Material Type 100% Cotton Shell Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects