- Product Overview
Luxe travel bags serve as inspiration for the Ryn Shoulder Tote. Enzyme-washed canvas fabric with stripe print in Aztec brown, chocolate brown leather straps, bright white, and ebony. Ryn's standout visual are the Southwest medallions adorning the center.
- 2 slip, 1 inside zip pocket
- 1 outside slip pocket
- Single Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Enzyme-washed canvas fabric with stripe print in Aztec brown, chocolate, bright white, and ebony
- Two authentic southwest medallion appliques down center front in creme, ebony, and chocolate
- appliques finished with frayed edges
- Lined in solid camel cotton fabric
- Coffee brown leather straps
- Base features coffee brown leather strips for stability
- Antique brass hardware
- Dimensions: 14 opening, H11 Base: W11xD5 (in)
- 2 straps 20x1"
- 10" shoulder drop
- Approximate Weight: 0.68 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Color(s): Aztec Brown, Bright White, Ebony
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 30975 Color Multi-Color Category Luggage & Bags Type Bags and Totes Weight 0.68 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 11 Depth 5 Width 11 Furniture Color Aztec Brown, Bright White Materials Cotton Material Type 100% Cotton Shell Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects