- Product Overview
The Lea Market Tote is ideal for a fun day out (can even hold up to a 17' MacBook), especially for students! With a touch of Southwest and a dash of Americana, Lea is adorned with chestnut and sepia enzyme-washed canvas, copper leather straps and featuring antique brass star rivet hardware.
- 1 inside zip pocket
- 1 outside slip pocket
- Assorted Fabrics
- Machine stitched
- Chestnut and sepia enzyme-washed canvas fabric
- Canvas adorned with hand sewn creme accent stitching and 1" star rivet hardware
- Lined in parchment and ash grey ikat printed cotton fabric
- Straps and trim in copper leather
- Base features copper leather strips for stability
- Antique brass hardware
- Dimensions: H12.75 Base: W16.5xD5 (in)
- 2 straps 20x1"
- 10" shoulder drop
- Approximate Weight: 1.2 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Color(s): Chestnut, Sepia, Creme
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 30965 Color Multi-Color Category Luggage & Bags Type Bags and Totes Weight 1.2 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 12.75 Depth 5 Width 16.5 Furniture Color Chestnut, Sepia Assembly Required No Material Type 100% Cotton Shell Materials Cotton Number In Set 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects