- Product Overview
The Eliza Mini Tote is just the right size for a night out. Soft yet durable, all-cotton woven jacquard in aqua, Mediterranean blue, and indigo give Eliza a casual fun expression. Features coffee brown leather straps and pewter hardware.
- 2 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 1 outside slip pocket
- Single Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Woven jacquard fabric in aqua, Mediterranean blue, and indigo
- Alternating strips of solids and diamond weaves
- Lined in solid Mediterranean blue cotton fabric
- Coffee brown leather straps
- Base features coffee brown leather strips for stability
- Pewter hardware
- Dimensions: 14 opening, H8 Base: W10xD5 (in)
- 2 straps 22x1"
- 10" shoulder drop
- Approximate Weight: 0.98 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Color(s): Aqua, Indigo, Mediterranean Blue
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 30844 Color Blue Category Luggage & Bags Type Bags and Totes Weight 0.98 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 8 Depth 5 Width 10 Furniture Color Aqua Assembly Required No Material Type 100% Cotton Shell Materials Cotton Number In Set 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects