- Product Overview
Perfectly rustic, Graham Valance adds a down-to-earth touch of color with an all over plaid of deep crimson, army green, and biscotti. 100% cotton, lined and features a scalloped edge.
- Single Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Crimson, army green, and biscotti plaid cotton fabric
- Rustic large scale plaid
- Lined with white cotton
- Scalloped bottom edge
- Features 2" header and 3.25" rod pocket with fabric loops on back for optional hanging
- Dimensions: L16xW90 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.7 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Color(s): Crimson, Army Green, Biscotti
Protect Your Investment!
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Iron if needed.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 29597 Color Multi-Color Category Window Treatments Type Drapes & Valance Sets Weight 0.7 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 16 Width 90 Furniture Color Crimson, Army Green Assembly Required No Material Type 100% Cotton Materials Cotton Number In Set 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects