- Product Overview
For a casual masculine look, we mixed traditional rustic colors with classic plaids and checks to create simple traditional pieces at home in a rural hearth or as rustic Christmas decorations. The Forreston collection nods to turn of the century traditions, where families would patch worn fabrics to create humble Christmas decorations.
- Assorted Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Cherry red, forest green and creme plaid base fabric
- Cherry red applique patch with Season's Greetings embroidered in creme, one word on each towel
- Trimmed in .5" cherry red ruffle
- 2.5" Button loop features cherry red fabric with a forest green button
- Set of 2 kitchen towels
- Each measures L18xW18 - Folded to W6.5" (in)
- Weighs 0.35 (lb)
- 100 percent Cotton
- Made in India
Protect Your Investment!
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Do not wring.
- Lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 26689 Color Red Category Kitchen Accessories Type Hand Towels Weight 1.94 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 18 Width 6.5 Furniture Color Red
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects