- Product Overview
Celebrate your pride in America with our country inspired flag pillow. Featuring an American flag stars and stripes design in tea dyed fabrics with cotton burlap trim and reverse. White stars on navy ground set above the benediction "God Bless America" in navy blue stencil. Filled with 100 percent polyester.
- Machine stitched
- Tea-stained fabric, red plaid, and navy/white ditsy stars pieced together to create an American Flag
- Navy "God Bless America" stencil
- Back features a lightweight poly lining to keep the pillow from distorting shape and the pillow insert from showing through the open weave
- Trimmed with .5" natural burlap ruffle
- Reverses to natural burlap
- Pillow is filled
- Measures H12xW12 (in)
- Weighs 0.46 (lb)
- 100 percent Cotton Shell
- Pillow fill is 100 percent polyester
- Made in India
Protect Your Investment!
- Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 25872 Color Red Category Pillows Type Throw Pillows Weight 2.05 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 12 Depth 4 Width 12 Furniture Color Red Materials Cotton
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects