- Product Overview
Bradley Scalloped Valance is a monochromatic plaid in brown and khaki. Lined, with 2" header and wide rod pocket.
- Single Fabric
- Machine stitched
- Small scale brown and khaki monochromatic plaid
- Lined with white cotton
- Scalloped edge with .5" bias cut brown/khaki plaid binding. Sides are .75" hem fold.
- Features 2" header and 3.25" rod pocket
- Measures L16xW72 (in)
- Weighs 0.55 (lb)
- 100 percent Cotton
- Made in India
Protect Your Investment!
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 25631 Color Tan Category Window Treatments Type Drapes & Valance Sets Weight 2.14 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 16 Width 72 Furniture Color Tan
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects