- Product Overview
This Dreambaby Value Pack comes with two swing close Dreambaby gates and two 3.5" extensions. Dreambaby Chelsea Security Gates are a fantastic way to prevent injury and block entry into areas around the home, creating a safe and secure environment for your little ones. They are suitable for doorways and hallways sized 71-82cm (28-32"). With optional extensions, they can fit openings up to 188". Dreambaby Chelsea Gates are easy for adults to open, but very challenging for children. They allow you to block off an area of the home to children, without having to move all dangerous objects out of reach.
- -Included two Dreambaby Auto Close Stay Open Gates, and two Dreambaby 3.5" Extensions
- -Gate w/1x3.5" extension will fit 28-35.5", w/2x3.5 extensions will fit 39".
- -Gates open in both directions.
- -Pressure/Hardware Mounted
- -Has smart stay open feature, great when the little ones are asleepProtect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number L786B Color Black Category Security Gates Type Swing Close Gates Weight 24 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 29.5 Depth 39 Width 1 Furniture Color Black Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Metal
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects