- Product Overview
Dreambaby Secure-A-Locks can be applied to cupboards and cabinets with mushroom shaped knobs or D-shaped handles. They help keep children safe in any room of the home with a quick snap lock motion. The Dreambaby Secure-A-Lock has a different opening and closing mechanism to other Dreambaby products. Installing a variety of safety latches in your home helps prevent your child learning how to use the latches by doing what children do best - watching and mimicking.
- -Convenient 3 pack
- -Easy to use - no tools required.
- -Simply press in top and bottom center button and pull out Secure-A-Lock to the desired length.
- -Closes with a simple sliding action, adjustable and easily fitted.
- -Helps prevent children from opening cabinets and cupboards doors with potentially dangerous contents in any area including the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, garage and living areas.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number L712 Color White Category Hardware Type Locks Weight 0.1 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 0.7 Depth 4.6 Width 2.5 Furniture Color White Assembly Required No Frame Material Plastic/Acrylic Material Type Plastic
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects