- Product Overview
The "Cold Blast" lantern's of the mid 1880's increased the light output of the lantern by re-circulating both hot and cold air down onto the lantern's flame.
Ingenious for its day, we feel that this historical design with its new technology is a perfect match for today's new LED or compact flourescent lamps.
In the mid 1880's a blacksmith would create a bracket for your western lantern as you worked into the night.
We've recreated that hardworking "Made in America" scene with this forged large scroll arm bracket for our Pioneer "Cold Blast" lantern.
This Pioneer large scroll arm lantern is 100% handmade at our factory in Orange, CA and is designed to mount directly to a standard electrical box.
It's UL approved and wired for an old fashioned 100 watt incandescent lamp. You can also use the newest LED and compact fluorescent lamps.
- 100% Handmade in America
- Wall Mount Rustic Lantern
- Popular Rustic Lighting
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 773-S-2-NR-CL Color Brown Category Lamps Lighting Series Pioneer Weight 16 Local Product No Add Warranties No Depth 11.5 Height 20 Width 10.5 Watts 60 Frame Material Metal, Glass Lighting Type Lanterns Lighting Color Natural Rust Number of Bulbs 1 Bulb Bulbs Included No Conversion Kit No
- Shipping & Returns
Home Improvement Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for select home improvement products
- These products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks
- Here is how your product will ship:
- This item will ship small parcel and does not qualify for expanded delivery options
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.