- Product Overview
The "Cold Blast" lantern's of the mid 1880's increased the light output of the lantern by re-circulating both hot and cold air down onto the lantern's flame.
Ingenious for its day, we feel that this historical design with its new technology is a perfect match for today's new LED or compact flourescent lamps.
At home on a ranch or farm the "Single Tree" Yoke mount is both an important part of a wagon and it's a perfect mounting bar for our historical western lantern fixtures. Available as a two or three lantern design it's perfect for over a game table or for kitchen island lighting.
The metal finish on the chain and single tree Yoke hardware will match perfectly with the selected finish on the lanterns.
This Pioneer kitchen island lighting fixture is handmade at our factory in Orange, CA and is designed to mount directly to a standard electrical box.
It's UL approved and wired for an old fashioned 60 watt incandescent lamps or you can also use the newest LED and compact fluorescent lamps.
- 100% Handmade in America
- Real Wood Yolk
- Popular Rustic Chandlier
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 772-S-92-BZ-CL Color Bronze Category Lamps Lighting Series Pioneer Weight 25 Local Product No Add Warranties No Depth 7 Height 44 Width 34 Watts 60 Frame Material Wood, Metal, Glass Lighting Type Chandeliers Lighting Color Architectural Bronze Number of Bulbs 2 Bulbs Bulbs Included No Conversion Kit No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Home Improvement Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for select home improvement products
- These products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks
- Here is how your product will ship:
- This item will ship small parcel and does not qualify for expanded delivery options
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.