- Product Overview
The Easy Living Collection is the product of a masterful combination of over 60 years of experience and expertise in the Home Furnishings industry, merging design excellence with cost-effective, high quality execution. Revolutionizing the 'Future of Motion', the designers are honored to claim several successful motion seating inventions and strive to offer high quality, affordable European designed products to the American consumer. The perfect match, care and attention, which exceeds industry standards, proudly assures prompt and professional service, direct to you through our United States distribution centers. The designers of these amazing products have gone to great lengths to assure that your seating experience is beyond that of your Granddad's recliner, with features only dreamed of. Together with style, some models come with features of USB outlets, power adjustment from articulating headrest to footrest and everywhere in between. The Easy Living comfort is not only in the cushions, but construction will assure proper neck and back support that relates to everyday stress. Proper posture plays a major role in the release of stress. We guarantee you will love this amazing seating collection!
The Future of Motion is all combined in The Holland Collection, with power everywhere. The plush Euro design of the Holland adds the chaise power recline so as any family member can enjoy and position separately to find that personal therapeutic comfort level to satisfy all. Enjoy the new power of adjustable headrest, a real step in technology that lets you adjust in any position along with the other motion features included in this unique model. Now seat, back, head and glide motion is the full motion achievement. The Holland Collection is your ideal choice, when comfort means everything!
USB port makes for seating longer a breeze, all you need to add is a waiter! ; Multiple adjustable recline to adjust to any personal comfort level ; State of the art adjustable headrest ; Constructed with superior kiln-dried hardwood ; Smooth glide motion not generally found in this Euro designed comfort product ; The human body relates to constant movement and circulation, therefore the smooth glide motion caters to both your health and comfort ; Once you start the multiple recline feature your glide unit locks in position ; Great for relaxing motion and child rocking! ; Superior Mulin Power Motor with a Three Year Warranty ; Lifetime warranty on recliner mechanisms and swivels made by Leggett and Platt ; Reclining mechanisms are built on a heavy duty steel rail system to give you generations of trouble free use ; Intended for extreme coziness and support, the pocket spring is the foundation of this high quality seating collection. Each spring is placed into its own distinct pocket and sewn all around to isolate it from the next spring, ensuring no overlapping. With many separate springs, in each sofa, all working individually, the support and comfort of pocket sprung seating cannot be beat ; Enjoy the comfort of 100% polyester, easy to clean, durable fabric ; The foam under the cover is 6" mm thick on the seat and back and has a 1 Year Warranty ; Flared arms for added comfort ; To ensure optimal longevity and comfort, seat cushions boast a 2.6 density rating. and 33 Indentation Load Deflection (ILD), numbers which exceed industry standards for durability ; Compliant with California Technical Bulletin 117 (TB?117) Flammability Standards ; Available in two colors: Red or Camel ; Seat Height: 18" ; Inside Seat Depth: 20" ; Inside Chair Seat Width: 21" ; Back Height: 26" ; Arm Height: 24" ; Arm Width: 5.5" ; Wall Clearance: 12.5"; Full Recline: 65"
Protect Your Investment!
- Fabric: One year warranty
- Steel frame: Two year warranty
- Power Motor: Three Year warranty
- Reclining and Swivel Mechanisms: Lifetime warranty
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number EL-9118C34PH Color Natural Category Chairs Type Recliners Weight 152.95 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 41 Depth 65 Width 31.5 Furniture Color Camel Assembly Required Yes Room Living Room Motion Type Glider, Power Recliner, Recliner, Swivel Glider Yes Power Reclining Yes Recliner Yes Rocking No Swivel Yes Massage No Features USB Charging Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects