- Product Overview
The Easy Living Collection is the product of a masterful combination of over 60 years of experience and expertise in the Home Furnishings industry, merging design excellence with cost-effective, high quality execution. Revolutionizing the 'Future of Motion', the designers are honored to claim several successful motion seating inventions and strive to offer high quality, affordable European designed products to the American consumer. The perfect match, care and attention, which exceeds industry standards, proudly assures prompt and professional service, direct to you through our United States distribution centers. The designers of these amazing products have gone to great lengths to assure that your seating experience is beyond that of your Granddad's recliner, with features only dreamed of. Together with style, some models come with features of USB outlets, power adjustment from articulating headrest to footrest and everywhere in between. The Easy Living comfort is not only in the cushions, but construction will assure proper neck and back support that relates to everyday stress. Proper posture plays a major role in the release of stress. We guarantee you will love this amazing seating collection!
The Finland Recliner is a designer's dream of everything Euro that goes in to the direction of this popular chair. Slim, clean and comfortable make for the perfect motion seating in any surrounding. Adjust in the areas best selected by your personal comfort. If you need design, size and comfort, this is the one! The Finland not only features the multiple adjustable recline to adjust to any personal comfort level, but added smooth glide motion generally not found in this Euro designed product. The human body relates to constant movement and circulation, therefore the smooth glide motion of recliners caters to this need and comfort. And once you start the multiple recline feature your glide unit locks in position. This is a feature babies to grandparents enjoy!
Features smooth glide that locks in position ; 360 degree swivel motion ; Euro Streamline designed, this recliner fits in any decor for an added complement to your living space ; The vibrant colors address the Norwegian style ; Intended for extreme coziness and support, the pocket spring is the foundation of this high quality seating collection. Each spring is placed into its own distinct pocket and sewn all around to isolate it from the next spring, ensuring no overlapping. With many separate springs, in each sofa, all working individually, the support and comfort of pocket sprung seating cannot be beat ; Lifetime warranty on recliner mechanisms and swivels made by Leggett and Platt ; Seats and backs reclining mechanisms are built on a heavy duty steel rail system to give you generations of trouble free use ; Bonded leather material makes cleaning a breeze ; Constructed with superior kiln-dried hardwood ; To ensure optimal longevity and comfort, seat cushions boast a 2.9 density rating and 33 Indentation Load Deflection (ILD), numbers which exceed industry standards for durability ; Compliant with California Technical Bulletin 117 (TB?117) Flammability Standards ; Available in two colors: Red or White ; Seat Height: 18" ; Inside Seat Depth: 20" ; Inside Seat Width: 20" ; Back Height: 26" ; Arm Height: 25" ; Arm Width: 3.5" ; Wall Clearance: 15" ; Full Recline: 65"
Protect Your Investment!
- Fabric: One year warranty
- Steel frame: Two year warranty
- Reclining and Swivel Mechanisms: Lifetime warranty
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number EL-9091C2026 Color Red Category Chairs Type Recliners Weight 94.05 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 42 Depth 65 Width 31 Furniture Color Red Assembly Required Yes Glider No Massage No Motion Type Recliner, Swivel Power Reclining No Recliner Yes Rocking No Room Living Room Swivel Yes Upholstery Leather Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects