- Product Overview
The Easy Living Collection is the product of a masterful combination of over 60 years of experience and expertise in the Home Furnishings industry, merging design excellence with cost-effective, high quality execution. Revolutionizing the 'Future of Motion', the designers are honored to claim several successful motion seating inventions and strive to offer high quality, affordable European designed products to the American consumer. The perfect match, care and attention, which exceeds industry standards, proudly assures prompt and professional service, direct to you through our United States distribution centers. The designers of these amazing products have gone to great lengths to assure that your seating experience is beyond that of your Granddad's recliner, with features only dreamed of. Together with style, some models come with features of USB outlets, power adjustment from articulating headrest to footrest and everywhere in between. The Easy Living comfort is not only in the cushions, but construction will assure proper neck and back support that relates to everyday stress. Proper posture plays a major role in the release of stress. We guarantee you will love this amazing seating collection!
The Swiss Collection in the comfort of your own home! The Future of Motion just got closer with the addition of the "Swiss" Euro designed motion Collection. The Swiss Collection offers power adjustable recline features on each seat, with two recliners in the loveseat and sofa, to accommodate total comfort for your entire family and friends. You can touch the power button and stop when you snuggle into your perfect position. Stay ahead of the curve with the built-in USB port to allow nothing to make you get out of your seating comfort zone. This fine leather living room collection is designed for comfort, functionality and durability. At the end of the day each seat fulfills the family need for comfort, motion and everlasting enjoyment!
Your friends and family will be amazed by this state of the art Swiss Reclining Glider Living Room Set ; Features two seperate controls to adjust each recliner to your perfect position ; USB port located in power button controls located on both sides of the sofa and loveseat ; Constructed with superior kiln-dried hardwood ; Intended for extreme coziness and support, the pocket spring is the foundation of this high quality seating collection. Each spring is placed into its own distinct pocket and sewn all around to isolate it from the next spring, ensuring no overlapping. With many separate springs, in each sofa, all working individually, the support and comfort of pocket sprung seating cannot be beat ; Top Grain Quality Leather for longevity which is double sewn inside and out. Matched with either heavy Leather Match (pvc) or 100% Leather Product, these are meant to comfort the body any place they touch ; Smooth glide feature when upright ; Sleek rounded track arms add extra panache ; Superior Mulin Power Motor with a Three Year Warranty ; Lifetime warranty on recliner mechanisms and swivels made by Leggett and Platt ; Reclining mechanisms are built on a heavy duty steel rail system to give you generations of trouble free use ; To ensure optimal longevity and comfort, seat cushions boast a 2.6 density rating and 33 Indentation Load Deflection (ILD), numbers which exceed industry standards for durability ; The foam under the cover is 6" mm thick on the seat and back and has a 1 Year Warranty ; Compliant with California Technical Bulletin 117 (TB?117) Flammability Standards ; Available in two colors: Charcoal Grey and Sand ; Top Grain Leather Care: Vacuum and dust often using a crevice tool in seams to avoid grime and grit damaging the surface. Clean with approved leather cleaning products on a regular basis and rejuvenate regularly with only approved rejuvenating products. Avoid direct sunlight. Tend to spills quickly, blotting the stain rather than rubbing. Do not leave newspapers or other printed material on surface, the ink will leak into the leather. Take extra care with sharp instruments and animal claws. Never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or saddle soaps as they may damage the finish. Before using any cleaner, test clean on a hidden area ; Seat Height: 18" ; Inside Seat Depth: 20" ; Inside Chair Seat Width: 21" ; Inside Loveseat Width: 42.75" ; Inside Sofa Seat Width: 61.25" ; Back Height: 28" ; Arm Height: 24.5" ; Arm Width: 4.5" ; Wall Clearance: 15" ; Full Recline: 65"
Protect Your Investment!
- Fabric: One year warranty
- Steel frame: Two year warranty
- Power Motor: Three Year warranty
- Reclining and Swivel Mechanisms: Lifetime warranty
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number EL-90832324P-3PC Color Brown Category Living Room Sets Weight 564.3 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Furniture Color Sand Assembly Required Yes Upholstery Faux Leather Number In Set 3 Room Living Room Features Power Reclining, USB Charging Number of Boxes 3
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Large Furniture Shipping InformationCurbside Delivery - FreeThis is our most basic level of delivery service. No bells and whistles, just the essentials. It includes:
Entryway Delivery - $49.99An added level of convenience, good for those with long driveways, lots of front stairs, or concerns about bad weather. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Online delivery tracking for most areas
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
White Glove Delivery - $99.99Let the professionals bring your items inside for you. This type of delivery includes the services listed above, plus:
- Moving your item into your entryway
- Unloading of your item from the truck by delivery professionals
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Moving your item into whatever room you choose
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects