- Product Overview
Eloquent scrolls adorn the oval back of this transitional 4-piece chair set. The metal tube frame is powder coated with a dark brown texture with hints of bronze highlights. The seat cushion is covered with a beige, short napped, polyester fabric that adds the perfect amount of color contrast. These four chairs are styled to create a wonderful transition between any varieties of decor.
Protect Your Investment!
- Dark brown finish
- Beige micro fiber suede seat cover
- Includes 4 chairs
- Matching table sold separately
- Overall: 18.5" W x 20.5" D x 39" H
- Assembly: Required
- Seat: 18" H
- Approx. weight: 69 lb.
- Supports up to: 250 lb. (per chair)
- Materials: metal, foam, microfiber suede
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number BC1491 Color Brown Category Chairs Type Dining Chairs Style Contemporary Weight 69 Add Warranties Yes Height 39 Depth 20.5 Width 18.5 Furniture Color Dark Brown Assembly Required Yes Number In Set 4 Room Living Room Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects