- Product Overview
Electric Wall OvenWidth:30"Height:50.81"Depth:24"
Info & Guides
- Finger-print proof stainless steel
- Ergonomic control knobs
- Touch control panel to access secondary menu
- Digital display
- Multifunction oven with 11 cooking modes
- True European Double Convection
- Fast Preheat Cycle (8 to 12 minutes)
- Min temp 86°F
- Max temp 554°F
- Automated oven switch-off when door is open
- Self cleaning
- Sabbath mode certified
- Control locks / Child Safety
- 6 Racks position
- 1 telescopic guide
- Oven capacity: 4.34 cu. ft. usable capacity per oven
- Concealed bake element
- Broil element 3.5 kW
- Convection element with 1.3 kW per fan
- Accessories Included
- 1 Grid insert for tray
- 3 Grid top
- 1 Telescopic Guide
- 1 Enamelled Tray
- 2 Meat probe
- Top and Bottom Heat:
- This method is known as "conventional" cooking and is suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- The oven needs to be pre-heated to the required temperature, and is best suited for single items.
- European Convection:
- The combination of the fan and circular element around it, gives uniform heat distribution with no cold spots.
- This has benefits - no preheat if cook time is more than 20 minutes, no flavor transfer when cooking different foods at the same time, less energy is needed, and it cooks 10% quicker than a normal oven.
- European convection with top and bottom heat:
- The use of the fan with both elements allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of oven racks.
- Ideal for roasts that require thorough cooking.
- There is no transference of smells or flavors when using this function.
- This function offers a similar result for rotisserie, it moves the heat around the food, instead of moving the food itself, enabling any size or shape to be cooked, and not only items that will fit onto a rotisserie.
- European convection with top heat:
- It combines the intense heat from the top element with the heat circulated by the convection fan.
- Intensive Broil:
- This allows rapid cooking and browing of foods.
- Best results can be obtained from using the top rack for small items, the lower racks for larger items, such as chops or sausage.
- Cooking using this method should be carried out with the door closed, unless instructed to do otherwise.
- This allows you to cook pizza with heated air using the bottom element.
- Preset temp is 450°F.
- The circulation of air at bottom temperature enables quicker thawing of frozen food, (without the use of any heat).
- Ideal for use prior to cooking of readymade dishes, or cream filled products etc.
- Bread Proving:
- Air at 104°F provides the perfect environment for proving yeast type dough mixes.
- Simply select the function and place dough in the oven for allotted time.
- Pyrolitic or Self-Cleaning System:
- The self cleaning system cleans at 932F destroying all the dirt deposits inside the oven.
- Other functions:
- Dehydrate, Warm
No Lemon GuaranteeFood Loss ProtectionZero DeductibleTransferable
Add a warranty to your order!See below for protection plans and pricing:
MFG SKU Number DOU330X Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Wall Ovens Series Classic Design Type Double Weight 75 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Width 30 Depth 24 Height 50.81 Cutout Width 28.44 Cutout Depth 23.25 Cutout Height 49.75 Exterior Width 30 Exterior Depth 24 Exterior Height 50.81 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 8.68 Upper Oven Capacity 4.34 Cu. Ft. Lower Oven Capacity 4.34 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 40 Features Convection, Self Clean Undercounter Installable No ADA Compliant No Microwave No Speed Oven No Steam Oven No Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock Digital Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Control Type Digital and Knobs Broiler Element Location Top Delay Bake Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Digital Temperature Display Yes Interior Oven Light Yes Upper Racks 3 Lower Racks 2 Proofing Yes Removable Door No Sabbath Mode Yes Star K Certified No Temperature Probe Yes Timer Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Your Package Includes:
Find Available Products
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your product needs to be serviced more than three times within a year, we'll replace it.
- Food Loss Protection: Receive money back for spoiled food due to malfunctions in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Zero deductible to obtain service on your product.
- Fully Transferable
- 10 Year Major Component Warranty