- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Dual Fuel Range*Width:47.63"*Height:35.23"*Depth:23.63"
DetailsIf you've done any research on Smeg appliances, you know they are in a world all their own. Their creations are unique, high-quality, and made for the bold. The Smeg
A3XU6is one such creation that is not for the faint of heart. It was designed in Italy, so you won't find much symmetry with American-made ranges. The A3XU6 is a behemoth in the kitchen at 48", and the options are not for cooking newbies. It is a
dual-fuel range, so you have the benefits of a gas cooktop with electric cooking in the ovens.If you have never owned a Smeg before, you will have to take some time to learn what the controls mean and how they work. They are not labeled like traditional American models. That being said, the knobs are lovely. Unlike traditional range knobs where you must use two fingers to turn them, with the Smeg, all you need is one finger to twirl the knobs around. Intrigued? Dig a little deeper to see if this one-of-a-kind range is right for you and your family.There are
five sealed gas burners on the cooktopand they were built to please! The right front burns at 3,500 BTU. The right rear, labeled the
fish burner, so you can prepare the perfect cod, burns at 6,650 BTU. The front center burns at 6,500 BTU, while the rear center burns hot at 13,650 BTU. The left
double inset super burnerburns at an inner low 3,000 BTU with an outer high of 12,000 BTU. There's something for every possible pot.
non-stick Teflon electric grillburns at 5,500 BTU, which is perfect for searing steaks and making eggs for breakfast. The
heavy duty cast iron gratesfit together like a puzzle and can be removed for cleaning of the cooktop. You'll want to be careful when removing them, as they are weighty. A neat extra is the ability to
cook with a wok ringso you can create all your Asian favorites!
The main oven on the left features 8 cooking modes! The cooking modes vary from
conventional to European convection to Broil and Defrost. The right oven is smaller, but still features
4 cooking modes such as conventional bake and rotisserie! Both ovens feature
Ever-Clean enamelled interiors, meaning the oven absorbs grease and keeps itself clean! You can't get much better than that!
A range this advanced does not come without its safety features. If for any reason a flame goes out, the safety valves will stop the flow of gas. Take comfort knowing your house will not fill with the toxic substance. An interesting tidbit is the oven lights stay on while the food cooks. You cannot turn them off, but it's a useful feature when you want to do a quick check on your food status. Just like in the old days, a
is available below the ovens for spare baking sheets.
If this range seems like the appliance of your dreams, let Goedeker's help you make it a reality today. With its 4" stainless steel backsplash and double ovens, this Smeg Opera is a master in the kitchen!
Smeg Appliances - Style in your HomeInfo & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $349.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $199.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number A3XU6 Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Ranges Series Opera Type Double Weight 330 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 47.63 Depth 23.63 Height 35.23 Fuel Type Gas, Dual Fuel Capacity 6.6 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity 3.2 Cu. Ft. Secondary Oven Capacity 1.25 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 30 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 15000 Burner Set 2 QTY 1 Burner Set 2 Output 13650 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 6650 Burner Set 4 QTY 1 Burner Set 4 Output 6500 Burner Set 5 QTY 1 Burner Set 5 Output 3500 Features Convection, Self Clean Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Viewing Window Yes Drawer Storage Clock Yes Number of Burners 5 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Induction No Digital Temperature Display No Timer Yes Convection Yes Self Clean Yes Delay Bake No Proofing No Sabbath Mode No Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe No Racks 5 Removable Door Yes Star K Certified No ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection