- Product Overview
DetailsThe focal point of any backyard dinner party, the highly portable Lodi outdoor tea cart is as functional as it is good looking. Perfect for transporting and displaying goodies, Lodi is crafted of eco-friendly acacia wood in a grey wash finish.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number PAT7009B Color Multi-Color Category Carts Type Serving Carts Weight 20.3 Add Warranties Yes Height 34.3 Depth 34.3 Width 25.2 Furniture Color Grey Wash & Beige Frame Material Wood Material Type Acacia Assembly Required Yes Outdoor Use Outdoor Approved Number In Set 1 Room Outdoor Weight Capacity 120 Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects