- Product Overview
Sleep as soundly as you work and play with this revolutionary tight top luxury innerspring mattress that comes in a box. With heavy gauge steel coils for maximum support, this mattress gives ergonomic comfort and more restful sleep. Coil springs are designed to provide improved motion separation so you don't feel movement when your partner tosses and turns. That equates to more restorative sleep and a healthier, happier you.
Care Instructions: DON'T REMOVE THE TAG.The tag sewn onto the mattress does serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. Removal of tags may void your rights to warranty coverage. The removal of your mattress tag is NOT illegal or punishable by law.DON'T JUMP ON YOUR MATTRESS.Your new mattress set is designed for sleeping. Jumping on the mattress can damage the internal components and void your warranty.MOVE YOUR MATTRESS IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION.When moving your mattress always carry it upright. If you need to fit it through a doorway you can flex it a bit to fit. Do not force it as this will cause preventable damage.LET YOUR MATTRESS BREATHE.If you notice a slight new product odor, leave the mattress uncovered and let the mattress air-out before putting on any linens or mattress protection.ROTATE YOUR MATTRESS.It is suggested that you occasionally rotate your mattress. This will reduce body impressions due to the padded materials will be able to settle evenly. Body impressions occur normally in quality bedding where the upholstery layers conform to your body shape for support. Rotating your mattress will increase the durability of the product.CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS.Vacuuming is the recommended method to clean your mattress. Your mattress should be vacuumed frequently to remove dust particles. If you have spilled something directly on your mattress, use mild soap with cold water and lightly apply with a towel. Make sure the mattress is completely dry before placing the sheets back on top, moisture can cause mold growth.USE A PROTECTIVE PAD.Protect your mattress from stains, spills and moisture by using a washable mattress pad. Stains will void the manufacturer's product warranty; a mattress protector pad will protect your investment.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number MAT1001A-T Furniture Color White And Navy Category Mattresses Weight 41.58 Add Warranties Yes Width 39 Height 8 Mattress Size Twin
- Shipping & Returns
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most mattresses
- Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout
- These products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks
- How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Mattresses will be shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects