- Product Overview
DetailsRustic design themes interpreted in selected ash veneers with hand painted metal accents and multiple storage options. Double "X" application on sides of all pieces uses bar steel strips in an antique iron finish to match the metal decorative elements on top and bottom corners. Tops and shelves feature planked construction executed in a rich, multi-step vintage ash finish. Drawer storage on end and console table as well as both sides of the castered cocktail table. Optional cocktail features lift-top for dining or work applications.Info & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number P527-01 Color Brown Category Tables Type Coffee Tables Style Rustic Weight 68.8 Add Warranties Yes Height 18 Depth 48 Width 28 Furniture Color Vintage Ash Frame Material Wood Assembly Required Yes Room Living Room Features Casters/Wheels, Hand Painted Product Warranty 1 year Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects