- Product Overview
The multi-purpose Series 9 Designer Bench will add storage and style to any room in your home. As part of the Series 9 Designer Collection, it fits easily at the foot of Prepac's queen & king sized beds. In an entryway, its sturdy construction invites you to sit down and take off your shoes. The three large compartments below the bench are a convenient place for shoes, blankets, throws, books and other items. The bench is constructed from durable laminated composite woods. Ships Ready to Assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly and has a 5-year manufacturer's limited parts warranty.
Protect Your Investment!
- Finished in durable black laminate
- Suitable at the foot of Prepac's queen or king beds or in an entryway
- Three large compartments for storage
- Internal Cubbie Dimension 19.5"W x 12"H x 10.75"D
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships Ready to Assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly and has a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on parts
- Proudly manufactured in Canada
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number BUBD-0500-1 Color Black Category Benches and Steps Type Storage Benches Weight 47 Add Warranties Yes Height 18 Depth 11.75 Width 61.5 Furniture Color Black Frame Material Wood Material Type Laminate Assembly Required Yes Room Entryway & Hallway Features Storage Available
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects