- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. Organic, aromatic and beautiful. There is nothing like the smell of fresh cedar and this Cedar Live Edge half log shelf with corbel supporting brackets will not disappoint. Hand crafted from solid cedar, each is unique and representative of the tree that yielded it; truly an original masterpiece. The wood's natural characteristics are not disguised and Mother Nature's gifts of gnarly wood, cracks, knots'. are enhanced with a light natural, VOC free, finish to bring out the natural beauty of the cedar wood. Easy "bracket" mounting system. Attach the corbels to the bracket with the hardware that is included. After the bracket is mounted, place the solid cedar log on top of the corbels. The bracket is weight bearing. As mounting surfaces vary, hardware is not included to mount the bracket. Consult a professional for installation. As each piece is different and hand crafted, appearance, measurements and weight may vary from published information. Shelf Length: 72" Shelf Depth: 8 1/2" Bottom Base Depth: 8 1/2" Overall Height with Corbels: 11 3/5" Height Corbels: 5 3/8" Width Corbels: 5 3/4" Depth 5 1/2" Width between Corbels: 40" Width outside corbel edge to outside corbel edge 51" Weight 90 pounds.
Protect Your Investment!
- Solid Cedar, live edge, half log mantel shelf with corbel mounting bracket Made USA
- Each shelf is handmade, crafted and totally unique to the tree that yielded it. Gnarly wood, natural splits, knots'. all come together to create an individual masterpiece.
- Mounting bracket with weight bearing corbels attached. Consult a professional for installation of bracket.
- Natural checking may occur
- Each piece is different and hand crafted, appearance, measurements and weight may vary from published information.
- Cedar. Shelf Length: 72" Shelf Depth: 8 1/2" Bottom Base Depth: 8 1/2" Overall Height with Corbels: 11 3/5" Height Corbels: 5 3/8" Width Corbels: 5 3/4" Width between Corbels: 40" Width outside corbel edge to outside corbel edge 51" Weight 90 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for bracket with corbels not included
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 900-72-00 Color Natural Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 90 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 12 Depth 8.5 Width 72 Furniture Color Cedar Natural Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects