- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Monticello is named for President Jefferson's elegant home outside of Charlottesville, VA. This regal mantel is made from medium density fiberboard also known as MDF and features impressive dental moldings and appliques that will instantly become the focal point of your room. MDF is a composite wood and is very commonly used for furniture, cabinetry, shelving and decorative moldings. Mantel ships in 3 pieces; 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. The appliques are packaged separately in the carton. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation as well as a 3 piece mitered scribe molding set to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 48" Interior Height: 42" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 66" Shelf Length: 72" Shelf Depth: 8" Overall Height: 54" Weight 104 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Paint grade only. Comes painted white and ready to hang or sand and prime and choose your own color.
Protect Your Investment!
- Full mantel surround MDF with white paint - out of the box and ready to hang
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 48 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- MDF is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection 11/2 inches interior width 48 inches interior height 42 inches width outside leg to outside leg at base 66 inches shelf length 72 inches shelf depth 8 inches overall height 54 inches weight 104 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 530-48 Color White Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 104 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 54 Depth 8 Width 72 Furniture Color White Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects