- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Celeste shelf is made to please. Three design choices! The shelf comes to you with three separate design components consisting of the shelf, a pair of corbels and the arch. You will have the option of installing just the shelf, the shelf and the corbels together or the combination of the shelf, corbels and arch. Hand crafted and pre-distressed from New Zealand Pine in our Espresso finish which is confident yet yielding. Warm dark espresso coffee coloring with rasped edges give hints of copper and other soft brown earthy tones. Hand-hewn edges and distressing enhance the natural beauty of the wood grain. Whether your design taste is clean, classic, traditional'. the Celeste has your style covered. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation. Shelf Length: 72" Shelf Depth: 10" Bottom Base Depth: 6" Overall Height with Corbels: 15" Height Corbels: 6 3/4" Width Corbels: 6" Width between Corbels: 52 1/2" Radius: 99.712 Weight 65 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Your inlay is masked so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied. Also available unfinished.
Protect Your Investment!
- 1 shelf - 3 design options. Hang shelf alone or with corbels or with corbels and arch.
- Not just for the mantel, use in any room
- Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- New Zealand Pine. Shelf length 72 inches shelf depth 10 inches bottom base depth 6 inches overall height 15 inches height corbel 6 3/4 inches width corbel 6 inches width between corbels 521/2 inches radius 99.712 Weight 65 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 497-72-20 Color Brown Furniture Color Espresso Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 65 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 72 Depth 10 Height 15
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects