- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Abingdon has a warm distressed medium oak finish and features a hidden center drawer that is designed to subtly blend between the shelf's corbels offering a secret storage compartment for the remote control, car keys or treasured keepsakes. The ample ten inch shelf depth allows plenty of display room. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 10" Overall Height with Corbels: 10" Overall Height without Corbels: 5 1/4" Width Corbels: 4 1/2" Width between Corbels: 27" Weight 32 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor
Protect Your Investment!
- 48 inch length wood shelf with decorative corbels distressed medium oak finish
- Unique hidden drawer feature
- Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Asian hardwoods and veneers. Top shelf length 48 inches bottom base length 45 inches top shelf depth 10 inches bottom base depth 8 inches overall height with corbels 10 inches width of each corbel 4.5 inches distance between corbels 27 inches drawer length 26.75 inches drawer depth 6.25 inches drawer height 2.5 inches weight 32 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 415-48-50 Color Brown Furniture Color Medium Distressed Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 32 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Features Distressed Finish Width 48 Depth 10 Height 10
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects