- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. This Shenandoah Dune pine mantel shelf arrives with a warm organic earthy blend of soft colors with natural distressing lending warmth and comfort to any room. Hand-hewn edges and distressing enhance the natural beauty of the wood grain. The shelf may be may be hung with or without corbels, which are packed separately. Shelf Length: 72" Shelf Depth: 9" Overall Height with Corbels: 10 1/2" Overall Height without Corbels: 5" Height Corbels: 5 1/2" Width Corbels: 6 1/2" Width between Corbels: 42" Weight 34 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Also available unfinished - paint and stain grade.
Protect Your Investment!
- 72 inch length pine mantel shelf with hand hewn edges in dune rustic distressed finish
- Mantel shelf can be hung with or without corbels
- Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Shelf length 72 inches shelf depth 9 inches shelf height with corbels 10 1/2 inches shelf height without corbels 5 inches height corbels 5 1/2 inches width corbels 6 1/2 inches width between corbels 42 inches weight 34 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 412-72-10 Color Natural Furniture Color Dune Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Weight 34 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Features Distressed Finish Width 72 Depth 9 Height 10
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects