- Product Overview
It's the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Shenandoah has a charming frontier flavor that will add a rustic decorative touch to your room. Hand-hewn edges and distressing enhance the natural beauty of the wood grain. The ample nine inch shelf depth allows plenty of display room. This pine shelf is paint and stain grade and may be hung with or without the corbels, which are packed separately in the box. Use in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9" Overall Height with Corbels: 10 1/2" Overall Height without Corbels: 5" Height Corbels: 5 1/2" Width Corbels: 4" Width between Corbels: 18" Weight 23 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Your inlay is masked so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. Also available finished.
Protect Your Investment!
- 48 inch length pine shelf with hand hewn edges in rustic distressed finish
- Mantel shelf can be hung with or without corbels - which are packed separately
- Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9" Overall Height with Corbels: 10 1/2" Overall Height without Corbels: 5" Height Corbels: 5 1/2" Width Corbels: 4" Width between Corbels: 18" Weight 23 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 412-48 Color Natural Category Fireplace Accessories Type Mantels Style Rustic Weight 23 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 10.5 Depth 9 Width 48 Furniture Color Natural Unfinished Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Features Distressed Finish
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects